The company Hei’An Ltd. strives for the fastest possible delivery of ordered goods in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Delivery is carried out in cooperation with Pošta Slovenije.
- In the case of selecting the exact delivery date of Hei’An Ltd. ships the order 1 day before the selected delivery date and sends the customer a shipping notification, Pošta Slovenije delivers most packages the very next working day after the shipping notification. In the case of choosing delivery on the selected day, the cost of delivery increases (even if the package meets the conditions of free delivery).
- In the case of choosing the method of payment by bank transfer to the account of the company Hei’An Ltd. (by quotation/prospective invoice) delivery may be delayed, as the order goes further into the processing process after receipt of payment according to the quotation/prospective invoice.
- Hei’An reserves the right to divide the order into several shipments due to different delivery dates of the items in the order. We will ship items that are in stock immediately, and others as they become available. If you decide on a partial delivery, we will charge you the delivery cost for each shipment separately.
- You can pick up the package in person or have an authorized representative, legal representative or guardian pick it up on your behalf.
- If you are not at the specified address at the time of delivery, Pošta Slovenije will send you a message with instructions on where you can pick up the package or who can you contact to have the package redelivered to you.
- You will receive the invoice for your order within 24 hours to the e-mail address with which you submitted the online order.
The delivery deadline is indicated for each individual product separately and begins the next working day after the order is confirmed. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not included in the delivery time. The company Hei’An d.o.o. reserves the right to deliver partial shipments.
In the event that the company Hei’An d.o.o. due to unforeseeable circumstances (extraordinary weather conditions, delays in postal services, delays due to the consequences of the infectious disease Covid-19, etc.) it will not be possible to deliver the ordered products within the estimated delivery time, the customer will be informed of this via e-mail or phone and will be offered a new delivery deadline. In this case, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract free of charge.